Classic Style Fashion of the Classic Chic Conservative Woman of Style
In my previous article entitled What is Your Style Personality? And Why is It Important I mentioned that I would follow-up with a series of companion articles explaining more in depth each of the 6 style personalities. Today I will explain in more detail the first of the 6 style personalities and that would be the Classic, Chic, Conservative style personality.
However, before we start I would like to preface this article by stating that you may not fall neatly into any one specific style personality. Interestingly, you may intersect with 2 or 3 alternative style personalities that suit your personal style preferences. If you would like to learn and discover more about your style personality I highly suggest you review the Essence of Style Development Program which I have created to coach and assist women in exploring and redefining their personal style.
* Defining your style: The Classic, Chic, Conservative lady of style gravitates towards premium fabrics such as cashmere, 100% pure cotton and silk. You appreciate classic silhouettes that are chic and simple, yet effortlessly stylish.
* Defining your style: Your look can be described as upscale Ivy League, but not pretentious. You are an intellectually stylish woman who prefers wearing solid neutrals; however, if you do wear print or colour it is never loud or distracting. Signature wardrobe and accessory items that look amazing on you include: white blouses, button down polo shirts (casual and business), trousers and blazers, neutral heels (nude, black and navy blue) and cardigans are a must have staple item to complete your wardrobe.
* Defining your style: The Classic Chic Conservative lady of style will always feel most comfortable wearing wardrobe items and accessories that are understated and slightly leaning towards the romantic and elegant sensibilities of notable women in history, such as Grace Kelly, Princess Dianna and Jackie Kennedy.
* Defining your style: You are not an irresponsible shopper by any means. You prefer to invest in wardrobe and accessory items that are timeless and classic, thus giving you versatile options in your wardrobe and accessory styling options.
* Defining your style: The Classic, Chic, Conservative lady of style is always well put together, but never goes out of her way to be a blingy show piece in any environment. She understands the true meaning of the phrase “less is more” and is not a trend addict.
* Defining your style: She often wears her hair in simple, effortless styles which balances out her preferred neutral makeup palette, while also opting for elegant, timeless accessories.
* Defining your style: Most women can incorporate elements of the Classic, Chic, Conservative style personality into their wardrobe and accessory items because of the simple, versatile separates that can be transitioned, for example, into you career wardrobe if you happen to work in a formal corporate environment, social occasions that require a more subdued outfit, such as a baptism or when attending a social networking event after hours.
If you are interested in learning more about developing your personal style to authentically align with the essence of who you are, I encourage you to check out the following Intro Style Metamorphosis Coaching Sessions I offer to women who are ready to transition their image and personal style with VISION and PASSION.
Melissa .T. Jarred is a certified Toronto Image Consultant and Personal Stylist who works with women expeiencing life transitions who feel deep within their soul that it is time to not only up-level and overhaul their entire life, but to also revamp their image and personal style to authentically align and reflect with the new changes that are emerging in your life.